CDMS will conduct soil sampling at the site location to determine the extent of any soil contamination. The following activities will be performed:
- Initial site investigation to determine the scope of the boring.
- Identify underground public utility lines
- Drilling of surfaces to gain access to the soil area.
- Drill soil borings and the subject areas.
- Secure the samples with a proper chain of custody.
- Have the samples analyzed for the potential contaminant levels.
- Prepare a report of the findings.