Companies that are using hazardous materials are required to obtain permits for various operations from the Air Quality Management District (AQMD), Department of  Toxic Substance Control (DTSC), local Hazardous Material regulators (CUPA), and the Sanitation Districts (Waste Water Discharge Permits).

CDMS has the qualified staff to prepare the permit applications and work with the local agencies to obtain these permits.   CDMS compiles information and submits all forms required to obtain necessary hazardous material permits.   This service includes regulation reviews and agency negotiations for new submissions and for permit renewals.  We address air permits, waste water discharge permits, county hazardous waste permits, hazardous waste generator permits, extremely hazardous waste permits, and hazardous waste disposal permits.