CDMS provides web-based training to meet employee safety training requirements to meet the OSHA, and hazardous material user training requirements.
The training courses incorporate video, and still images, many filmed directly at the Client’s site. On-site text and graphics are added to reinforce the material presented.
The training courses are designed to be accessed on line, via a provided URL web address and access code. Viewers will log on to the access URL and then enter the access code.
Some of the benefits to online access are:
- Video can be offered to multiple locations at once
- Trainings are company specific
- Training material presented is consistent
- No need to keep track of physical video copies
- In the case of contractor training, contractors can easily view the training before they arrive at the site.
- Cost effective way to train multiple employees
- Production is not disrupted because employees don’t have to be trained all at once.
- Employees can be trained at times convenient to the employee and company.
CDMS’s Web-Based Training Videos can be used for many information communication applications including
- regulatory training,
- contractor training,
- new employee training, and
- corporate procedural training