Hazardous Waste Handlers Training
Who Needs It
Hazardous Waste Handlers’ training is required for employees who handle hazardous waste. The training must be given to employees within 6 months of their hire date and annually thereafter.
This course teaches handlers to perform their duties in compliance with regulations and will cover routine waste management duties and the content of the contingency plan.
- Definitions of RCRA Terminology
- Hazardous Waste Accumulation Areas
- Tracking Hazardous Waste
- Manifests and Shipping
- Contingency Plan
This training satisfies the following:
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- California Hazardous Waste Control Law
- California: Title 22 CCR 66265.16 Training requirements
The session is approximately 1 hour in length.