Chemical Data Management Services offers Internet based employee training videos on a variety of hazardous material, safety, and facility specific task training topics.
We develop SITE SPECIFIC trainings that integrates, on site video, voice-over narration, and on-screen text to provide training videos that keep the interest of the students, improve the productivities of company training programs, accomplish the goals of management, and meet regulatory requirements. Employee training videos can be any length and topic.
Site specific employee training videos are accessed on line using a customer access code, making them convenient to view from any web portal. Some of the benefits of CDMS’s internet based employee trainings are:
- Video can be offered to multiple locations at once
- Trainings are company specific
- Training material presented is consistent
- No need to keep track of physical video or DVD copies
- In the case of contractor training, contractors can easily view the training before they arrive at the site.
- Cost effective way to train multiple employees and/or multiple sites
- Production is not disrupted because employees have to be trained all at once.
- Employees can be trained at times convenient to the employee and company.
CDMS’s internet based employee training videos can be used for many information communication applications including:
- Regulatory training,
- Contractor training,
- New employee training, and
- Corporate procedural training
Contact CDMS for details on how internet based employee training can benefit your company.